|Skills||Flash, Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, HTML, InDesign, Corel Draw
Hand-drawn animation, story-boarding, illustration, web comic strip
|Education||The University of the Arts Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, May 2007, GPA: 3.4/4.0Schoolism.com
Character Design with Stephen Silver, Spring 2009
Storyboarding with Kris Pearn, Sept. 2013
|Experience||Assistant Graphic Designer
BabyVision, Inc. May 2011- Aug 2013
- Graphic design, product photography and editing, web image design
Pirate ‘n Mojo Studios 2009
- Animated in Flash for PC game Picaroon: The Lost Years
You Can Play This 2013
- Created storyboards for webseries FamiKamen Rider
Cube City Entertainment, Chester, NY 2009
- Created storyboards for Under Jakob’s Ladder.
Poughkeepsie, NY 2008
- Created illustrations/animation for graphic designer Karen Delaney
Bill Plympton, New York, NY Oct. - Nov 2007
- Colored cels in Photoshop for animated feature film Idiots and Angels.
Signe Baumane, New York, NY Summer 2006
- Scanning, coloring and exposure sheets on animated short Birth.
Nancy Drawn (Cartoonist) - 2009 to Present
-Weekly webcomic drawn in Photoshop
The Unopened Door, 5 min. (Animator) - 2007
- Hand drawn animation colored in Photoshop and edited in Premiere.
-Broadcast on WMHT (PBS Albany) TVFilm festival (2008)
- Hand drawn animation screened at the Hamptons International Film Festival.